|Determination of motor oil freezing temperature and diesel fuel with additives ;|
|Determination of dynamic viscosity within the temperature range from +50C to -50C;|
|Determination of crystallization temperature of aviation kerosene down to -70C.|
|Crystallization temperature of antifreeze|
OPLCM is intended for crystallization temperature measurement of the jet-plane fuel, diesel fuel cloud-point and freezing temperature measurement, motor oil freezing temperature and dynamic viscosity measurement in the laboratory and field conditions.
OPLCM is a new generation instrument, and depending on modification can be used for fuel and oil quality control. Each model is unique in itself, and all methods of analysis and arrangement are patented. The common feature for all instrument modifications is cryostat with cooling down to minus 60C (diesel fuel and motor oil) and down to minus 70C during analysis of jet fuel. The instrument has LC display which shows the examination process in real time mode. The instrument's case is ergonomic and can resist any oil product or solvent.
Advantages of the OPLCM instrument
- OPLCM is an instrument for rapid analysis of diesel fuel, and oil as well as for aviation kerosene in laboratory and factory environment. It is powered from 220V power line.
- Low temperature characteristics of aviation kerosene is determined with a laboratory test called "crystallization temperature detection". During the course of the test the fuel sample is cooled down until paraffin OPLCMs are formed and detected with the optical monitoring system. The accuracy of the parameter is very important for safety of the plane flights.
- Temperature of motor oil freezing is detected using special sensor that records the moment of sample transition from solid state into liquid. In order to do that the sample is being cooled down until complete solidness, and after that the sensor system is turned on.
- In the same way to aviation kerosene, the principal of cloud point temperature determination for diesel fuel is based on short-range infrared transillumination of the sample.
- Dynamic viscosity is determined by rotation viscosimeter.
- The process information is shown on the liquid OPLCM display in all modifications of the instrument.
- The microprocessor processes the results of measurement.
- The external cryostat is not required, the built-in cryostat is made on Peltiye elements. Toxic coolants and dispensable are not used. The radiator of Peltiye element is cooled with water.
- The major goal of any laboratory is to provide the highest level of measurement results reliability. In order to increase the accuracy of temperature measurement the user can input correction data into nonvolatile memory.
- Instruments of OPLCM series meet all ISO 9001 requirements.
Specifications of the OPLCM instrument
|1.||Sample volume, ml||
|2.||Limit of cooling temperature, C||- 70|
|3.||Inaccuracy of cloud point temperature detection, degrees C||1|
|4.||Inaccuracy of freezing temperature detection, degrees C (type of detection - mechanical)||2|
|5.||Inaccuracy of dynamic viscosity detection, %||3|
|6.||Maximum time of test, min||25|
|7.||Minimal time between tests, min||15|
|8.||Compliance with test method||ASTM D 2386, D 5901, ASTM D 4684, ISO 3013|
|9.||Working conditions(temperature) of the instrument, C||from +15 to +35|
|11.||Weight, kg||max 3|
|12.||Mean-time-between-failures, hours||not less than 1000|
Test process is completely automated
The instrument has high speed and accuracy of measurement
The instrument is compact